Feedbacker s.r.o., the company that manages the website www.feedbeo.com and all its properties (further on as “Feedbeo”), utilizes cookies to enhance online user experience (just like nearly every other website on the Internet today). Below, you will see detailed information about what types of cookies Feedbeo uses, how to disable these cookies, and also how to disable third-party cookies. If you cannot find the specific information that you are looking for or if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime at the email address on our “Contact Us” page.
Cookies are small text files that are generated by the website that you are viewing, allowing the website to store information as you navigate web pages. These text files contain session data that can be useful to improve your browsing experience. All the cookies used by Feedbeo are safe for your computer and they only store information that is used by the browser. These cookies cannot execute code and cannot be used to access content on your computer. Many of these cookies are necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the website. They do not contain malware or viruses. Other cookies improve user experience by storing site preferences, language preferences, as well as information about previously viewed content. This information is stored by cookies and used to enhance user experience, such as identifying and resolving errors and navigation problems
You can allow, eliminate, or block cookies in your computer's configuration settings according the
internet browser you are using. In certain cases, some web services will be blocked when certain
cookies are not allowed to operate correctly or when they are blocked by the consumer.
These links explain how to deactivate or block cookies in common web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en-GB&oco=1
- Windows Phone: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Blackberry: https://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/How-to-Enable-browser-cookies-for-a-blackberry-browser/td-p/211133
If you do not want your information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt- out by clicking here. It may also be helpful to view the link http://www.youronlinechoices.com/. Here you can find useful information about how to configure cookie usage by website, as well as set general cookie preferences for your browser, including preferences for third-party cookies and advertising cookies.